Oriental Union Chemical Corp. Privacy And Cookies Policy
The Personal Information OUCC Collects From You
Our websites use the following types of cookies for the purposes mentioned:
- Functional cookies that enables functions to enhance user usability, such as the website language switching, and Google search engine.
- Performance cookies that collect how a user uses our sites, for example which pages user visits. These cookies provide analytical information so we can improve our sites' usability. One example is Google Analytics.
Cookies expire at various times. Most cookies expire at the time the browser is closed. Third party cookies are controlled by third party sites. You can disable these cookies at any time by adjusting the settings of your browser (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Please bear in mind that disabling cookies may impact the usability of our websites. For example, if a user disables our mandatory cookies, you may not be able to use our website language auto-switch functions.
Where We Store Your Information; Transfer Of Your Information; Retention
Information that we collect from you will be stored primarily on our servers located in Taiwan. Information that we collect may be retained for as long as needed to fulfil the purposes outlined above, or for a period of time specifically required by applicable regulations or laws.
Security Of Your Personal Information
OUCC is committed to safeguarding your personal information that has been made available to us, and we strive to implement security measures and procedures that are consistent with industry standards to ensure that your personal information remains safe with us.
Right to withdraw consent. Where OUCC collects and/or processes your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
In addition, you have the right to:
- access your personal data
- copy or transfer your personal data
- demand rectification of incorrect or incomplete data
- require deletion or removal of your personal data
- request not to be subject to entirely automatic profiling algorithms
- impose restriction on processing of your personal data
- object to the processing of your personal data based on grounds other than your express consent
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority having jurisdiction over OUCC should you believe that OUCC has violated your privacy right through inappropriate use of your personal data and has failed to promptly cure such violation upon receipt of your request for cure.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without appropriate parental or guardian consent. If you believe that we might have collected personal information from someone under the applicable age of consent, please let us know using the methods described below and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.