The “Philosophy of Integrity” is the foundation for sustainable development of OUCC. We have set up “Best Practice Principles” and “Discipline Measures against Violation of the Codes of Ethics and Best Practice Principles” policies. A sound governance structure has also been established with a rigorous risk control mechanism, the best-practice management implemented and an environment cultivated for the sustainable operation of the enterprise.
2020 Sustainable Performance
- The result of the Board of Directors’ performance appraisal is “Above standard”
- Selected by Taiwan Index Co., Ltd. to be included in the “FTSE4Good TIP Taiwan ESG Index”
- Annual operating income of NT$9.7989 billion
- Enhance information security, establish a remote backup facility, and remote login to the terminal that requires a two-factor authentication according to Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- The company scored 94.56 in TWSE Governance Evaluation in 2020, which falls into the raking interval of 6~20% of listed companies